Born in Manila on July 11, I grew up to a simple family and lived in the province Rizal in the Philippines for over two decades. In high school, I really liked the idea of creating your own web page and started playing with codes since. I graduated with a Bachelor in Computer Science at Polytechnic University of the Philippines in 2009.
I first traveled out of the country in 2011, and moved to Singapore in July of 2015. My aim for Lord Around The World is to document my adventures and hopefully provide fellow wanderlusts tips on where, when and how to explore countries I’ve been to. I plan to eventually expand the purpose of this site as it gains more exposure.
Come and explore the world with me!
30 / 196 countries
3 / 7 continents
- Philippines (Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao)
- Thailand (Bangkok, Phuket)
- Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru)
- Hong Kong
- Indonesia (Batam, Bali, Bintan, Yogyakarta)
- Laos (Vang Vieng, Luang Prabang)
- Cambodia (Siem Reap)
- Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh)
- Japan (Tokyo, Nagano)
- Taiwan (Taipei)
- South Korea (Seoul, Busan, Jeju)
- Germany (Frankfurt, Munich, Cologne, Berlin)
- Netherlands (Amsterdam, Kinderdijk)
- France (Paris, Versailles)
- Spain (Barcelona, Madrid)
- Belgium (Brussels, Antwerp)
- Switzerland (Zürich)
- Liechtenstein (Vaduz)
- Italy (Milan, Rome)
- Vatican City
- Poland (Wrocław)
- Czech Republic (Prague)
- Austria (Vienna)
- Slovakia (Bratislava)
- Hungary (Budapest)
- Greece (Athens, Mykonos)
- Australia (Melbourne, Sydney)
As of 23 August 2019.