Taiwan is an ideal destination for different types of travelers with its unique fusion of cultures, scenery, cuisine and city life.
For Philippine passport holders who want to visit Taiwan, you need to secure a visa before visiting. Read on to know how to apply for a tourist visa at the Taiwan Embassy here in Singapore.
- Passport with validity of at least 6 months (plus photo copy)
- Copy of duly completed online visa general application form
- Two gloss colored passport-sized photographs (3.5cm x 4cm) taken within the last 6 months
- Photocopied evidence showing proof of stay in Singapore (i.e. Re-entry Permit/Employment Pass/Work Permit etc.)
- Proof of sufficient funds (e.g. bank account statement/passbook, certificate of employment, proof of purchase of tour package and tour itineraries)
- Single entry visitor visa: SGD 65.00
- Multiple entries visitor visa: SGD 129.00
- Urgent processing: An additional 50% is payable on top of the standard visa application fee
No need to schedule your visa application ahead of time. Just walk-in as early as possible as it is a first-come, first-served basis. I got my visa after 1 day!
Submission of documents:
Mondays – Fridays, 09:00 AM – 11:45 AM, except on Public Holidays
Collection of passports:
Mondays – Fridays, 01:30 PM – 04:00 PM, except on Public Holidays
460 Alexandra Road #23-00,
Applying for a Taiwan visa was such a breeze! I wish it’s the same with other embassies! Good luck on getting one! 🙂
April 2017: Taiwan announces that Philippine passport holders may now enter the country without a visa starting June 2017!
May 2017: Taiwan postpones visa-free entry for Filipinos, and will instead take effect in September 2017.